I wish DREAMS come TRUE ♥

Assalamualaikum and Annyeong . Welcome to my online diary .
A piece of advice; Life is short, so live your life to the fullest.
Be positive then everything will be okay.
Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to :)
Leave your footprint on my cbox, I'll follow back ok hee...


Wednesday 20 May 2020 • May 20, 2020 • 1 Sweet hearts

Hi everyone!

This is my first time joining this kind of segment. Hihi. So, gg just follow je instructions given by the owner segment. Untuk yang lain, marilah join sekali. Benefit we will get; getting more friends and followers, meriah sedikit alam blogging ni. If you're lucky enough, mana tahu boleh jadi pemenang kan? Gg pun cuba nasib je ni ekeke. How to join? Click tulisan colour pink yang comel2 di bawah ini; you guys akan di bawa terus ke blog Adianez. Follow je syarat-syarat dia satu persatu ya. And don't forget to follow me ehehe; drop off your comment at chatbox, I'll follow back okie hihi

Segmen Exhange Bloglist PKPB 2020 by Blog Adianiez



Due date segment: 13 Mei - 31 Mei ( 10 days moreee! pali pali )
If you guys get questions to ask, feel free to write at comment box :) InshaAllah gg respond ASAP. Good luck semua <3

Labels:


1 Comments posted :

Blogger adianiez AIDA said... 27 May 2020 at 05:55

hai Anis.
tq sebab join. aida sgt menghargainya.

Post a Comment


About Me ♥



♥ Anis Najiha
♥ Pen name : Call me GG
♥ Third year Med Student
♥ 22 Years old
♥ Part-time blogger

Chatting Here


Don't use harsh word. I'm fragile
Put your blog url
You can suggest interesting content. Maybe?

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff:

Blog readers ♥


Recent posts



My Reading List ♥

Blogging List