I wish DREAMS come TRUE ♥

Assalamualaikum and Annyeong . Welcome to my online diary .
A piece of advice; Life is short, so live your life to the fullest.
Be positive then everything will be okay.
Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to :)
Leave your footprint on my cbox, I'll follow back ok hee...


Wednesday 20 May 2020 • May 20, 2020 • 2 Sweet hearts

review avril lavigne songs

Siapa tak kenal Avril Lavigne ni? Noob bocah. Hahaha

What's up gais! I'm so sorry for not posting for almost 1 week. I've been busy with studying and doing housechores ekeke rajinnya saya. Act, banyak benda gg nak share this week but I don't have enough time to write that long. So, to make it simple, gg nak share lagu-lagu yang baru gg discover, rasa macam beginning of this year gitu.

Before that, siapa minat Avril Lavigne ni angkat tangan? Me me me yeah! Serius suka gila lagu lagu dia ni sekarang. Asyik duk ulang je kat playlist. Masa dulu gg just layan lagu jiwang melayu je tau. So, once dah dengar lagu-lagu dari avril ni, memang fall in love terus. Lagu2 dia memang dah lama since gg zaman budak2 rasanya, gg je yang noob tak tahu dan asyik dengar lagu melayu je. Hahaha. Yelah zaman dulu mana tahu internet semua. Dengar lagu kat radio pun jarang-jarang. Kalau dengar pun, berlalu begitu sahaja lah yelah mana lah nak catch up english words ni. Hehe *lemahsikit cakapomputehni*. Lagu2 avril ni kan, dia macam lagu jiwang versi english lah. Lirik-lirik dia serius deep yang macam feeling gila bila dengar. Rasa rugi pulak gg umur dah 22 baru dapat tahu lagu sedap-sedap macam ni hahaha

Here are top 3 Avril Lavigne's songs yang gg suka gilaaa ♥

  1. Wish You Were Here
  2. When You're Gone
  3. I will be
Banyak je lagu dia yang lain yang sedap juga. And her songs not focusing merely on love, ada juga yang about friends, silly2 things macam lagu Girlfriend. Kelakar bila dengar lagu ni especially dengan mv nya, tahu dah lagu girlfriend dari dulu cuma tak tahu pula avril yang nyanyi. Also, suara avril ni sedap laaa, orangnya pun cantik. Now, dia dah berumur pun still cantik tau! Idola sangaaat. Okay gais, siapa yang fans AVRIL boleh lah share kat comment lagu dia yang mana paling korang fav ♥ hehe

Wish You Were Here lyrics; by Avril Lavigne

I can be tough
I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all 
There's a girl
That gives a shit
Behind this wall
You've just walked through it 
And I remember, all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here 
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here 
Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you
Here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you
Near, near, near
I wish you were here 
I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say it like it is
And the truth is that I really miss 
p/s: bila rindu pakwe, feeling gila dengar lagu ni ekeke *uwek*

Labels:


2 Comments posted :

Blogger Meutia said... 20 May 2020 at 19:01

aaah i also like avril's song. my fav is "hello kitty" because its weird... but also cute?? >< and "what the hell" too that i listen to it that much when i was younger

Blogger GGhere said... 20 May 2020 at 21:17

@meutia yesss hello kitty song is really cute ^^ "what the hell" song is great as well! she's really a legend <3

Post a Comment


About Me ♥



♥ Anis Najiha
♥ Pen name : Call me GG
♥ Third year Med Student
♥ 22 Years old
♥ Part-time blogger

Chatting Here


Don't use harsh word. I'm fragile
Put your blog url
You can suggest interesting content. Maybe?

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff:

Blog readers ♥


Recent posts



My Reading List ♥

Blogging List