I wish DREAMS come TRUE ♥

Assalamualaikum and Annyeong . Welcome to my online diary .
A piece of advice; Life is short, so live your life to the fullest.
Be positive then everything will be okay.
Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to :)
Leave your footprint on my cbox, I'll follow back ok hee...


Tuesday 12 May 2020 • May 12, 2020 • 0 Sweet hearts

Im back ! Finally, after years. Actually, this is my second blog. I have to make the second one because the previous one is so cheezy, filled with secondary school monkey love story. I'm pretty sure you guys will throw up a bucket when read it. Yeah this blog is still under construction, still need to be renovate a lot maybe. Idk why I made this blog, maybe because the eager to share something I believe might be useful for some of you. I have quite much experience, I guess? Hahaha. Oh yah my final online exam is just a month away, so pray for me okay? It is an open book test so I think I don't have to worry that much. ekeke :p

0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


About Me ♥



♥ Anis Najiha
♥ Pen name : Call me GG
♥ Third year Med Student
♥ 22 Years old
♥ Part-time blogger

Chatting Here


Don't use harsh word. I'm fragile
Put your blog url
You can suggest interesting content. Maybe?

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff:

Blog readers ♥


Recent posts



My Reading List ♥

Blogging List