I wish DREAMS come TRUE ♥

Assalamualaikum and Annyeong . Welcome to my online diary .
A piece of advice; Life is short, so live your life to the fullest.
Be positive then everything will be okay.
Please navigate around happily. And follow me if you like to :)
Leave your footprint on my cbox, I'll follow back ok hee...


Tuesday 17 August 2021 • August 17, 2021 • 0 Sweet hearts

1 year has passed since my previous story... Honestly, a lot of things happened in a year sampai tak ada masa nak catch up dengan blogging. For me, 2020 has been the hardest year. Terlampau banyak untuk dicerita. So, gg just want to start with what happened in last MCO. 

I did makeover my room, and another 2 rooms kat rumah atas. Cantik. Ingat lagi, cat bilik dengan ayah dengan adik.., satu keluarga juga lah cat bilik. Bilik gg kira rumah atas lah, sebab rumah dua tingkat jadi kita panggil rumah atas rumah bawah. lol haha. Semangat sangat sangat, ibu ayah semua happy gila lah. Oh I'm trying my best not to be rempit with bahasa, rojak ok lah but trying my best to use proper word english malay haha. That moment, gg rasa one of the happiest moment in my life. Macam enjoy gila. Seronok sangat sebab bilik cantik, rumah cantik, luang masa dengan family. It was like my life is so perfect that I can't ask more than this. Until one day...

Ayah mengadu sakit kepala yang tak hilang2 beberapa hari like berdenyut je, and pernah sakit dada dulu sekali dua. I forced him to have a check up at klinik kesihatan. Sebab belajar medic kan, so risau if ayah ada heart problem ke. Then, gg siap karang ayat... " Ayah nanti pergi klinik cakap tau ayah sakit kepala, pernah sakit dada, dengan telinga tak dengar rasa berdesing " Kelakar, sebab susah sangat nak suruh ayah pergi klinik so kita senaraikan semua sakit yang dia pernah rasa so that doctor check thoroughly. The result is confirm lah darah tinggi, sakit dada dia dulu sebab GERD, and ayah referred to ENT(Ear, nose and throat) sbb masalah telinga tersumbat dia. Dr nak further check up katanya. 

Eventhough dah consume ubat darah tinggi, few weeks after, sakit kepala ayah datang balik. Berdenyut, can't relieved by paracetamol, consistent sakitnya. I thought it was his migraine, tapi macam teruk sangat sakitnya. The pain was all over the head, bilateral, not around eye. Tension headache ke? But he scored the pain 7/10, ha sudah takkan subarachnoid hemorrhage. Gg macam apa benda lah type of headaches, penat juga perah otak. 

I just warned ayah if the pain is persistent, either go to the hospital or I call ambulance to pick him up. Orang tua kan, biasalah mana maunya pergi hospital haha. The next day, can't really remember what happened. Seingatnya ayah call ibu minta hantar pergi hospital, as he suddenly experienced double vision that makes him unable to drive to his school. I was like what? Double vision sampai tak boleh drive? Awat teruk sangat... and since then, all the miserable moment slowly crawled into our life.


0 Comments posted :

Post a Comment


About Me ♥



♥ Anis Najiha
♥ Pen name : Call me GG
♥ Third year Med Student
♥ 22 Years old
♥ Part-time blogger

Chatting Here


Don't use harsh word. I'm fragile
Put your blog url
You can suggest interesting content. Maybe?

Post history





Template By: Kawaii Lady
Some stuff:

Blog readers ♥


Recent posts



My Reading List ♥

Blogging List